Administrative and Technical Support
- Most paralegals are used to having administrative and technical support at their law office employment but as a virtual paralegal you will be responsible for your own administrative and technical support among other non-legal work such as: billing your clients, ordering office supplies and marketing.
- Whenever you have the opportunity you should invest in paid or free courses that will improve your administrative and technical skills.
- Joining a paralegal association is one of the best ways to take advantage of legal assistant courses and workshops as part of your membership.
- They also provide continuing legal education in your practice areas that can help you stay current with the law.
- Another way to improve your administrative and technical support is to partner with a virtual assistant on an as needed basis to assist you when you need help.