Are you comfortable working with different level of management?
- Whenever a client hires you they will expect you to assist other members of their firm; which may include the CEO, CFO, managers and other attorneys and paralegals.
- You must be comfortable working with different personalities and different level of management.
- Keep in mind that it is not the individual who hired you; it is the firm, which is your client.
- There will be instances where you must work and interact with government agencies such as the SEC, the Courts and other firms on behalf of your client to complete your assignments.
- Depending on your practice areas and the level of trust you have with your clients they may also allow you to interact with the firm’s clientele.