After you have chosen your business name and incorporate your business; the next logical steps are to figure out your expenses and how you are going to fund your business. Business expenses are associated with every business and virtual paralegals are no exception.
The best way to manage your expenditures is to create a budget and stick with it. Your expenses will change as you grow your business. Below are some likely expenses during the start-up phase:
- Domain and web hosting fees
- PO Box and mail delivery services
- Business and notary insurance
- Associations and Affiliations dues
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)