Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn are free social media platforms that virtual paralegals can use to directly engage with attorneys and law firms.
- Follow influential attorneys on social media.
- Retweet their informative posts.
- Buy eBooks, attend webinars, conferences, read blogs and articles for attorneys and law firm who you admire.
- Post links to content from your blog as it relates to your services.
- Post an interesting question about your practice area on legal group platform.
- Give clients an incentive to join your mailing list.